Mental and Behavioral Health Help Centers*
Please call 911 in case of emergency.
A selection of help and crisis lines.
- NEW! 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline – call or text 988 for 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. (Chat option is also available at 988lifeline.org).
- NH Rapid Response Access Point – Call/Text 1-833-710-6477 – If you or someone you care about is experiencing a mental health and/or substance use crisis, you can call and speak to trained and caring clinical staff. You’ll be served by compassionate providers from mental health centers in your community who can help you access vital resources in an emergency.
- Substance Use Disorder: Headrest 800-639-6095 (teen specific hotline) For general questions or intake 603-448-4872
- Intimate partner violence: WISE Call the crisis line 866-348-9473, chat online, or text 603-836-9472. You do not have to be in crisis to reach out to us.
- Elder abuse: It is mandatory to report suspected elder exploitation or abuse. Call 800-949-0470. / To report abuse or neglect for Nursing or Assisted Living Facilities 800-442-5640
- Child abuse or neglect: NH Department of Health and Human Services 800-894-5533
- LGBTQ Issues: The Trevor Project TrevorLifeline Call 866-488-7386 / Text “START” to 678-678 / visit their website to chat online
- NH Rapid Response Access Point Call/Text 1-833-710-6477
- Veteran’s Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Trans Lifeline – call 1-877-565-8860
- West Central Behavioral Health crisis line 1-833-710-6477
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor
Ongoing mental and behavioral health support
- West Central Behavioral Health
- K Therapy at K Health remote (text-based) therapy, offering therapists with specialty experience in a broad range of categories, including anxiety, depression, stress, anger management, eating disorders, relationship counseling, and substance abuse.
Information and Resource Line
- NAMI NH “Contact email@example.com or 1-800-242-6264 to leave a confidential message…Please note: This is not a hotline or a crisis service, but is a phone line for families and individuals affected by mental illness/emotional disorders.” NAMI NH also has information on support groups, and other area resources.
Please contact CCL at 603-795-0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest additions or edits to these lists.