● 1 box of orecchiette or farfalle
● 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
●1/2 of a small bag of hazelnuts (roughly chop)
● 2-3 TBSP pomegranate seeds
● 1/2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
● 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Cook pasta based on package directions
2. In a large bowl mix pasta with lemon, olive oil, and crushed hazelnuts and salt
3. Add pomegranate seeds.
4. Plate and garnish with parmesan cheese (if desired)
5.All done! Enjoy!
Shelby WoodManager of Program Development, CommunityCare of Lyme
CCL is pleased to share stories and photos about life in Lyme. If you have photos or something you would like to see on this site, please click Contact Us above. If you would like to be a regular contributor, we would welcome adding you as an author!