Peanut Butter Coffee Smoothie
Submitted by Shelby Wood
Sweet and salty with a kick of caffeine!
- Coffee ice cubes
- Milk of choice – Approx. 1 cup (depends on how thick you prefer your smoothies)
- Peanut butter (or nut butter of choice) – 2 TBSP
- Dark chocolate – 1 serving (see packaging)
- 1/2 cup of Frozen raspberry and/or 1 banana (optional based on how thick you prefer your smoothies and your preferred flavor combinations)
- Brew dark coffee to place in an ice tray. Freeze.
- When coffee ice cubes are firm, add to a blender along with other ingredients.
- Blend to your desired texture. (I do tend to add some frozen raspberries to make my smoothie a bit thicker)
- Enjoy !
If you have a recipe you would like to share, please reach out to email@example.com.
Manager of Program Development
CommunityCare of Lyme
Leave A Comment