Join me in tonight’s culinary adventure! For some reason I’ve been having a hankering for this combination so dine with me tonight by giving it a try too!
1 bag of spinach
1 block of extra firm tofu (drained/ dried)
2 TBSP olive oil
1 TSP lemon juice
Garlic salt to taste
Pepper to taste (black & / or red pepper flakes are very tasty!)
1. Open extra firm tofu, pat dry with a paper towel removing as much moisture as possible. Wrap in a clean towel or paper towel and ‘press’ (you can place the tofu block under a heavy plate or pot) for a half hour to remove any excess water.
2. Cut your tofu into small blocks. In a separate bowl toss with garlic salt, and pepper both to taste.
3. Add olive oil and lemon juice to a pan and add tofu.
4. Add spinach and sauté spinach down until it reduces in size.
5. Add any additional salt, pepper and red flakes to taste.
CCL is pleased to share stories and photos about life in Lyme. If you have photos or something you would like to see on this site, please click Contact Us above. If you would like to be a regular contributor, we would welcome adding you as an author!