Stuffing Breakfast Sandwich: A tasty holiday hack for your leftovers!
Submitted by Rebecca Beisswenger-Maxfield , Owner and Founder
OneLove Lifestyle Consulting and Loved
A holiday hack to make your left-overs exciting! Rebecca says this is “easy to make” and of course, “Very good!”
Why not try this holiday hack, the next time you enjoy a turkey from Bailey’s Farm?
- Leftover stuffing from your holiday meal
- Flax seed (optional)
- Take your leftover stuffing, and add an egg (or what you perceive to be a good amount of egg to stuffing ratio)
- OPTIONAL: if you choose to use flax seed to help bind the mixture, you can add it now.
- Measure approximately 1/2 cup and place on a waffle maker – keep it on until it is nice & crispy!
- Use the stuffing waffle to make a breakfast sandwich and include your favorite type of egg -( poached is recommended). Add any breakfast sandwich toppings you enjoy.
- Voila – a tasty way to enjoy leftovers!
If you have a recipe you would like to share, please reach out to email@example.com.
Manager of Program Development
CommunityCare of Lyme
Leave A Comment