We are inspired by the annual reminder to experience the gift of giving – and receiving, too – and we’re promoting opportunities to do both this season.
Celebrate by joining in, with generous service, open receipt of love and care, and joyful participation in events. Look for ways to share your gifts and to lift up others by receiving theirs. There are so many options:
- Support your favorite charity or non-profit on #GivingTuesday or whenever you can (hint: CCL is a great choice! Your donation supports operations and ongoing programming, or you can specify gifts for the Welcome Fund or Jenks Fund.)
- Join us for our Holiday Stress Reduction Speaker Panel Zoom conversation to learn tips and tricks to manage and reduce holiday stress. Click here to register.
- Help fill the Lyme Common with lights for the Tree Festival, sponsored by The Utility Club of Lyme.
- Join us for a “Warm in Winter” version of Our Hour – offered both by Zoom, and in person, safely, in the CCL Living Room – to spend easy time and enjoy treats together during a sometimes challenging season.
- Enjoy the Lyme Christmas Pageant and safe community gatherings in town.
- Join us for Jingle All the Way (since we still can’t safely Jingle & Mingle this year) – submit music, videos, photos, and stories to share in celebration of the holiday spirit. The fabulous Thomas Chapin will again produce our program! Deadline to submit is Wednesday 12/15. Submit files or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-795-0603. Video release celebration Wednesday 12/22 at 7pm.
- Stop by the CCL office and living room during open hours or make an appointment for some warm conversation. There will be a lot going on!
If you know of another event we could help to promote, please get us the details. If you’d like to organize something new, CCL is here to support you! See the calendar for details on upcoming events, and give us a call.
Contact CommunityCare of Lyme for ideas.