Tuesdays 1pm at Lyme Congregational Church
The Lyme Food Pantry serves all who may need us.
THERE IS PLENTY.
Call 603-795-0603 or Email email@example.com
Getting food on the table can be a challenge for everyone sometimes. The Lyme Food Pantry can be a piece of the puzzle.
Currently stocked at the Lyme Congregational Church, the Lyme Food Pantry is sustained by volunteers and generous donations to the CCL Jenks Fund.
- Pantry items include supplemental non-perishable foods, like pasta and sauce; canned tuna, chicken, soups, vegetables and beans; mac & cheese, cereal, applesauce, and healthy snacks.
- Fresh foods are delivered by the generous non-profit Willing Hands, donated by neighbors, and shared by Lyme bakers. They’re displayed farmers market style, so you can choose your items.
- Treats! We often have special items to share, and if you ask we’ll do our best to get what you’re looking for.
- Pre-order for yourself or refer someone you know at 603-795-0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.We will fill your orders with what we have available. You may request or decline certain items.
- Pick-up Tuesdays at 1pm, or by appointment CCL volunteers staff the food pantry following safe practices. We ask the public to do the same.
- Delivery available. Just let us know when you contact us.
Are meals a bit of a challenge for you or someone you know, but the Food Pantry isn’t the right answer?
If you have been busy, stressed, or strapped for cash, we’d love to help.
- Home-made meals, prepared by Lyme cooks, may provide some relief. A joint effort among neighbors, we can provide single meals or serve as a bridge for a couple of particularly challenging weeks.
- Home-delivered meals from the Grafton County Senior Citizens Council – up to five hot meals a week to anyone over 60 who could use the help, as well as others in need.
- Grab N Go Meals, another service of the GCSCC, offers hot meals to go at the Orford Senior Center every Thursday at noon.
- Lyme Country Store gift cards are available, thanks the The Utility Club of Lyme and the CCL Jenks Fund.
- Local restaurant gift cards or deliveries. Through the CCL Jenks Fund, we can offer a meal at a local restaurant; and if you just need a delivery, volunteers can do the pick-up for you, with some advance notice.
- Grocery shopping. Give us your list, and volunteers will shop and deliver your groceries to you.
- You name it. If you have something else in mind, let us know how we can help.
Would you like to help?
- We welcome financial donations for the Lyme Food Pantry.
Contribute online at cclyme.org/donate or mail a check to CommunityCare of Lyme, PO Box 127, Lyme, NH 03768. Please add a memo: Food Pantry.
- Prepared meals can be a godsend in a pinch. You could share meals that can be frozen and stored for distribution or be on-call to prepare occasional hot meals. We can help with ideas, containers, or recipes.
- Baked treats light up people’s day!
Stress baking? If you’d like to share your bounty, let us know.
- We’d love your ideas for creative and fun ways to spread love through food.
It’s a gift to share food with others, provide food for others, and enjoy food from others.
Thank you for sharing your lyme food blog and it essential for everyone. It is too much beneficial blog.