A Plant Based Sandwich for Work and/or Play
Submitted by Shelby Wood
This sandwich is easy to assemble and tastes great!
- Your favorite sandwich bread, roll or wrap
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Baby Spinach
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese (I use a vegan smoked provolone)
- Take out your favorite sandwich bread, roll or wrap.
- Slice avocado and half of the avocado to sandwich.
- Add one handful of Sprouts and one handful of baby spinach onto your bread/roll/wrap.
- Sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Add your preferred cheese
- Drizzle with olive oil
- If you are taking this to work/school/play you may want to add the olive oil right before eating so you don’t have a soggy sandwich.
If you have a recipe you would like to share, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager of Program Development
CommunityCare of Lyme
Leave A Comment