Marilyn’s Teriyaki Chicken
Submitted by Marilyn W.
Super easy! Very tasty! Enjoy!
- Chicken thigs or drums (approx. 2lbs)
- 1 bottle of Ginger Sesame marinade
- Garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste
1. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste to chicken.
2. Broil chicken until golden brown on both sides.
3. Remove chicken and place in a baking pan.
4. Add marinade.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour to an hour and a half.
If you have a recipe you would like to share, please reach out to email@example.com.
Manager of Program Development
CommunityCare of Lyme
Leave A Comment